Radha Paudel Foundation
RADHA PAUDEL FOUNDATION (RPF), Nepal informally started to work since 2016 and officially registered in 2017 under the government (167502/74 and 46619 in Social Welfare Council). The VISION of the RPF is emancipation for menstruators from poverty, injustices, discriminatio
- Educate for deconstruct the social evils and practices.
- Engage men for gender justice, peace and human right.
- Empower girls and women politically, economically, socially, environmentally.
- Enhanced networks, coalition and alliances for policy enforcement and advocacy at all levels.
- Enrich capacity of team, partners and concerned stakeholders.
- To organize and mobilize the like-minded organizations and individuals for peace and justice.
- To initiate dialogue on dignified menstruation, gender-based violence, human right.
- To cultivate culture of hope and inspire during nature and human made crisis.
- To accomplish evidence-based policy advocacy and to build role models through execution of programs.
The Key Strategies
Miteri-Let’s Live Together